||This page is under reconstruction. We apologize profusely
for any inconvenience this may have caused some of our readers. (Hell!! We’re sorry for any convenience it may have caused!)
- Yoism The World’s First Open Source Religion
- Vatican Rules of the Road includes "The Ten Commandments of Driving"; reveals Pope Brownshirt's favorite vehicle; "Everybody should read this at least once as it will prove to those hold-outs
that religionists can and do accomplish genuine good in this world!" (-cw-)
- Christ on the Crapper reviews of bizarre Christian Web sites [July 11, 2008: Back in Business!!]
- Bible Gateway Numerous Bible versions. (If you know of other Bible, Koran, Mormon, etc. web sites, Please
Tell Us and we'll list them right here at the top of our Goofy Guide!) Their "King James Version" is unexpurgated.
- The Bible Online The Calvinist Corner presents the King James version in HTML (instead of TXT) which includes cross-referencing and italicized portions (that are implied but not explicit in the
manuscript). And this is the real, unexpurgated King James
- The Urantia Book OnlineSearchable Urantia Book!
- Ex-Masturbators T-Shirts “Over the top!" -- PAM Editor (pun intended)
- Dial-the-Truth Ministries exposes corrupt Bible versions, false teachings, Christian music, and rock music
- Early Church Fathers (complete, searchable text of the monumental volumes, Ante Nicene Fathers and the various volumes of Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, downloadable as HTML, Text, and
Windows Help files in PK-Zip archives)
- The John Calvin Center (most complete collection of Calvin's works) ··· cookies ···
- Theistic Philosophers on the Web (maintained by Richard Davis)
- TalkToAliens.com Send your personal message into outer space! Only US$3.99 per minute! Includes a "free" certificate of interstellar broadcast! ··· * * * ···
- Modest World Modest clothing for women and girls: head coverings; jewelry; books. In Israel.
- She Maketh Herself Coverings Christian ladies, get your head coverings here! Don’t get caught with your head uncovered, for the head of a woman is her husband! So put something on that head of yours
to symbolize that it’s not for everyday use.
- A Christian's Guide To Small Arms (Cover them up with modest clothing, I say!)
- Sarlo’s Guru Rating Service “the masters and wannabes, listed by rating” (in alphabetical order, beginning with “A”)
- The WKBW Great Easter Hunt (Top-40 Radio Contest: "Which Tomb Contains the Savior?") ··· Link removed: Requires Real™. Sorry. ···
- Are You A Heretic?
- Fun with Jesus (Yup!)
- Dr. Gene Scott
- The Bovine Illuminati (see above)
- Deteriorata (official) ··· busy animated ads at bottom (just drag window down a tad) ···
- NoBoJo The Definitive Anti-Bob Jones Universiy Website! Hilarious! Serious! This One's Got It All!
- The Church of Jesus Penis "Can you say, 'sophomoric'? Sure! I knew you could!"
- Rasta and Patios Dictionary ••• Essence of Rasta ••• Rasta
Symbolism ••• Ganja and Rasta ••• Rasta
- Hypocrisy Today official publication of the American Society of Sociopaths© (ASS)
- National Lampoon's Pedophile Parish Priest Game ("where he stops only God knows") ··· Requires Flash ···
- Free Stuff for Christians Get free things -- but only if you repent and believe in Jesus! ··· cookies ···
- Diana Queen Of Heaven -- as in Princess Diana (eyes roll).
- Jesus Christ SuperStore dangerous deity action figures
- The Creation Museum Hilarious! These guys are serious!!
- Secret Santa
- Churches ad hoc photo essay by Herman Krieger of Oregon
- Hubert The Amazing Dancing Beaver Deity
- Quean Lutibelle
- Adult Panties, With A Christan Message
- Shoes of The Fisherman Evangelical beach sandals: footprints leave a proselytizing message in the sand!
- Can't they just leave it alone, even once? WWJJD? (Why Won't Jesus Just DIE?)
- Proving That Nobody Can Get Into Heaven (Flash video)
- A Christian Think-Tank (apologetics you can sink your teeth into)
- The Louis Farrakhan African Name Generator "Cliff Walker" becomes "Raheem" -- er, "Zaghawa" -- uhh -- "Kwennoir" -- um, uh -- "Sheetswa"!?
No, wait --
- Professional Association of Santa's Elves, Inc. (where those responses to your letters to Santa really come from)
- Jesus, Dinosaurs, and More Young-Earth creationists. Hoot!! Hoot!!
- Premature Death of Rock Stars This list “honors,” in a perverse way, our late-great friend and mentor (and all-around drunken (etc) fool), Country Dick Montana (Dan McLain), who died
on stage at his drum kit after losing a long battle with cancer!
- Oh, and Mama Cass did not choke on a ham sandwich! Got that, bud!? She died in her sleep of cardiac arrest.
- (Okay, medical students: I hear that it's medically impossible to sleep through the ordeal of dying, so she technically woke up and then died, but did not have time to grab a bite on the way out. okay Preacher Man?)
- At the bottom of this dead Rock star thing there's a quiz that you’re gonna want to take! One of the questions is whether you accept or reject Jesus as your personal savior. Reject Him. Then, after some more preaching, the same
question appears: Reject Him again.
- At this point, you’re taken to a page where you get to hear Art Bell's patently phony recording where Russian scientists (Aren't they always Russians when you need most to verify their claim?) drilled a hole in the Earth, lowered
a microphone, and recorded the sound of "lost" souls "wailing and gnashing their teeth" in the Christian Hell!
- Interestingly, any cursory glance at the history books will show that Classical composers and "star" musicians all tended toward short lives. It takes a special breed to be a musical genius, and quite often the brainpower that would
ordinarily get allocated for other things in so-called normal folks gets hijacked for inspiration.
- Just deal with it, okay, Mister Preacher? I realize that you cannot begin to fathom what being a genius might be like, so just trust me on this one.
- I Almost Had Satan's Baby! Strange Christian Poetry
- National African Religion Congress (NARC)
- HamsterBlast parody of the HamsterDance
- JesusDance parody of the HamsterDance
- ElderGodsDance parody of the HamsterDance
- The Center for Highly Sensitive People Thomas Eldridge, HSP: “For Sensitive, Intuitive, Creative, and Spiritual Persons” -- whatever “spiritual” means!
- God Hates America "It's a sin to pray for America's good"
- Father David Trosch (advocates killing abortion providers)
- "Global Alert
For All: Jesus Is Coming!" Clarence L. Thomas IV (This is the Mother of all doomsday spams, ca. 1994, for which Thomas was suspended
from his job! This spam spawned the now famous parodies, "Global
Alert For All: Elvis Is Coming!" and "Global
Alert For All: Satan Roams The Earth!". Source: It's The End Of The World As We Know It -- Again.)
- Ghosts of the Prairie American Ghost Society (1-800-GHOSTLY)
- Find-a-Grave (1000s of pictures of famous tombstones. Really!)
- Amish Deception! ("learn the truth about the Swartzentruber Amish community in Ohio")
- Encyclopedia Mythica ··· cookies ···
- The Eris Society (Discordian)
- Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the Ten Commandments
- Why Christians Suck
- Reasons Why Christians Suck “A non-comprehensive list, in no particular order.”
- Christians Suck Eggs (aka prehensile.com)
- The Baby Jesus Butt Plug (etc.)
- The PreRapture Ministry Rev. Steve Winter, Usenet Abuser
- Ship of Fools Central The Magazine of Christian Unrest
- First Church of Shatnerology
- The New Logic that Links Everything (right is right ,wrong is wrong,got that ?) Click Here for Free Web Pages ··· flickering
- Proof that Bill Gates is the Anti-Christ
- Bible Code: Bill Gates in the Book of Revelation
- Johathan Edwards.com
- The Hall of Church History Theology from A Bunch of Dead Guys™
- Still Waters Revival Books Rare Reformation, Classic Covenanter & Calvinistic Books
- Ritual Tools Authentic Cast Iron Cauldrons "are safe to use with heat"
- Be Ye Doers ... Of The Word! Hoyt W. Allen, Jr. Prison: Christian-style
- King Arthur is the Antichrist
- Association for Consciousness Exploration
- The Fourth Book of the Christian Topography of Cosmas Indicopleustes
- The Undiscovered Country the masochistic merit of unquantifiable knowledge
- Accumulated Accordion Annotations for recovering Discordians
- According to Prophecy Evangelist Donald Perkins
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
- The Laura Lee Show
- Mary's Gardens flowers symbolic of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Peace Sign a symbol of Satanic benediction during rituals ··· cookies ··· busy animated ads ···
- Share International (says he is the second coming of Christ)
- Spirit of Prophesy (says she is the second coming of Christ) (unable to put together a complete sentence)
- The Hollow Earth Insider Research Report
- BibleMan religious superhero with high-powered sales pitch sets out to convert children to Christianity ··· cookies ···
- TraditionalValues.org includes a "Homosexual Urban Legends" propaganda page
- World Union of Deists
- sJonestown: Rice University's Religious Studies Department
- Back to School -- Materials and Response includes a “picture of a decapitated child” and a ready explanation as to how it is that “these
pictures do not traumatize kids, no matter how young.” One of the more poignant arguments for remaining atheists!
- American Portrait Films (Creationist propaganda videos)
- Myths and Legends
- How To Talk New Age
- Vampirism Research Institute (dismantled: fragments remain)
- Vampire Moon (how to be an online vampire)
- Church of All Worlds (the religion of "Stranger in a Strange Land")
- The Alchemy Web Site (75 megabytes of info)
- Covenant of the Goddess
- Mugwort Grove
- Hyper Discordia Do you believe that?
- Witches' League for Public Awareness (in Salem, Mass., of course!)
- Judaiam and Jewish Resources (This was our very first Goofy Guide link! Ever!!)
- Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Home Page
- Façade computetrized occult readings
- Cydonia UFOs, Aliens & Antichrist: The Angelic Conspiracy & End Times Deception
- The Tawana Brawley Ritual
- Fortune Balls from Outer Space
- Freewill Astrology
- Timothy Leary (Closed for renovation last time we checked. He’ll be back! Well — the site will return, anyway!)
- Questions & Answers: Girl Scouts (Christian homophobic anti-Girl Scout)
- Endtime Ministries ("...time is running out...")
- The Eighth Day Transfigurist Cult Elvis Worship
- The First Church of Jesus Christ, Elvis Ain't Nuthin' Butta Hound-Dogma
- The Elvis Seance "A real seance conducted in January"
- Uri Geller (official)
- The Church of the SubGenius JR “Bob” Dobbs, et alii
- Home Page of Tibet
- In The Court Of His Holiness The Dalai Lama
- International Association of Sufism
- Zen Mountain Monastery
- Stanford University Zoroastrian Group
- Friends of Osho “Osho shows up in the body of Chandra Mohan Jain”
- Altar of Unholy Blasphemy
- The Episcopal Church, U.S.A.
- Dark Legions Archive religion of heavy metal music
- Hessian Studies Center subculture of alienated heavy metal listeners
- DarkHorror (artistic self-expression)
- The Satanic Network by Magister Ventrue
- The Flat-Earth Bible
- Telephone Call from God all 800- and 888-numbers are messages from God
- Josh McDowell undisputable proof that The DaVinci Code is only a movie: spendy propagandizing kits available
- mock Him productions Nihilism: “a rebellious multimedia studio with disruptive intent”
- Westboro Baptist Topeka, Kansas. Speaking of mocking Him! (“God Hates Fags”; “Save the Gerbils”; “Praise God for 9-11, Hurricane Katrina”)
- Creators' Rights' Party Song Site (sub-karaoke-quality songs about “faggots” and Bill Clinton, etc, in RealAudio)
- Ecotao Projects Theism
- Hinduism Online
- Hare Krishna Home Page
- Krishnamurti Foundation of America
- Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (The Rosicrucian Order)
- The Rosicrucian Fellowship
- The H.P. Lovecraft Archive
- Principia Discordia The Magnum Opiate of Malaclypse the Younger (Kerry Thornley)
- F.N.O.R.D. Foundation for Neo-cognitive & Ontologoical Research and Development (Discordian)
- The Raëlian Revolution (Extraterrestrial Intelligent Design [ET-ID] Creationists)
- Unity School of Christianity ··· cookies ···
- Scientology (L. Ron Hubbard -- official)
- The Way To Happiness Foundation "Restoring Traditional Moral Values" — L. Ron Hubbard
- School of Wisdom (Professor Arnold Keyserling)
- World Christianship Ministries ("Be legally ordained by mail")
- The Murphy's Law Ritual
- Charles University Hussite
- 404 Haiku Unitarian Universalist Association
- Apageism 404 “The page you requested does not exist”
- The Religious Society of Friends Quaker WEB Resources (Official)
- The Gnosis Archive
- Countess Nnichtgelbschneeessen's Discordian page
- The Holy See The Official Vatican Web Site
- Our Lady of the Rosary Library (Includes bona fide testimonies from the Christian Hell! Honest!!)
- Jesuit Resources on the Web
- How to be a Cultist by Chris Bridges (mis-attribution corrected 12 January 2007)
- Citizens for Community Values
- Concerned Women for America Beverly LaHaye ··· cookies (it figures!) ···
- Filtering Facts Home Page Advocates Library Censorship
- Focus on the Family Home Page
- National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families
- Zondervan Publishing House ··· cookies ···
- Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Chuck Smith ··· cookies ···
- Cornerstone Church San Antonio
James John Hagee
- Subtle Energies: Ormus, Astrology, Numerology as featured on Art Bell; this stuff should win Nobel Prizes for "the next fifty years"
- Promise Keepers ··· cookies ···
- Reasons to Believe Dr. Hugh Ross
- The Cutting Edge Featured Bible butchery: "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." (not Daniel 12:10b) Boy! Talk about making it say
what you want it to say!
- Revival Ministries International Drs. Rodney and Adonica Howard-Browne
- The Baptist Faith and Message Southern Baptist Convention
- The Atlanta Christian Gallery including The Sick Page (removed) and The
Nuremberg Files (removed by court order for threatening doctors)
- Prophecy On Line [sic] Grant Jeffrey Ministries (Christian prophecy guru with big hair) Products, Place Orders, Site Map, Contact Us, etc
- Eagle Forum Phyllis Schlafly, Jessica Echard, Rebekah Baxter
- Benny Hinn Media Ministries the only “Benny” on this entire page (and a mere two letters away from Benny Hill, by spelling and by how seriously we think he ought to be taken) ··· cookies ···
- The 700 Club the official soapbox of Pat Robertson
- Trinity Broadcasting Network the other soapbox of Pat Robertson
- Morris Cerullo World Evangelism
- Family Research Council ··· cookies ··· warning: pop-up ads ···
- The Puritan Storm “Enforcing the Crown Rights of Christ” (“Meet Christian Singles” –Goooooogle ad.) Jay Rogers, International Director
- The Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (hosted on Praising Jesus As Lord Hosting, of course!)
- Christian Answers Net movie reviews, and such; authoritative replies downloaded directly from God Himself
- WallBuilders Anti-American Anti-Separationist liars of the first order. Scary, truly frightening. He starts by portraying Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison as devout Christian theocrats
(and knowing full well the attraction of telling people that their childhood heroes were of their own kind — an Evangelical Christian specialty).
- Dollars to doughnuts ’dis dabbling dilettante deliberately deceives doting dupes doing Deity’s donkeywork, bullying his alleged fellows with sinister stories of sneaky secularists and turgidly terrifying tales of tergiversatory
- 99This he does in order to exploit them for political support, book sales, votes on certain matters, money in the pot at speaking engagements, and the like. His goal seems to be that he might see our Constitution — our very nation — overthrown
by the “peaceful” means of a revised cultural understanding of her history. (Once hosted on ChristianAnswers.net, WallBuilders now has its own domain.)
- Chalecedon Foundation Home Page R. J. Rushdoony
- The Institute for Christian Economics Gary North (Over 35,000 pages of archives)
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops: Faithful Citizenship Project
- Christian Reconstruction: A Call for Reformation and Revival by Robert Parsons (summation of the Christian Reconstructionist beliefs; affiliated with The
- First Things (Reconstructionist Politics, a la Robert Bork, Charles
Colson, et al; The Christian Reconstructionist movement: anti-Separationism on steroids!” –Cliff Walker, editor, Positive Atheism Magazine) ··· cookies ···
- Balaam's Ass Speaks (and Piano Tuning Guide) Christian Anti-Reconstructionist
- Joshua Project 2000 Unreached Peoples Lists ··· cookies ···
- The John Birch Society any more, a clearinghouse for the home schooling movement’s ultra-Conservative anti-government factions
- World-Wide Christian Web Hilarious!
- This site once took itself so seriously that it sported a pop-out announcing, “Now in 3-D”!
- The “Answers to Bible Difficulties” section contains easily the most consistently impertinent alleged difficulties of any such list we've seen. It's important for them to make the Bible seem valid, but this degree of deception
is rarely seen, even among Evangelicals.
- Q: “We're having a creation/evolution debate in school, can you help?”
- A: What is such a debate doing in a school? Is it a religious school? If so, I challenge you to show me that it’s even a debate. If not, such a debate, if it's serious and not simply a prop for the Bible Club, has no business being
- Q: “Do you have good quotes about the absurdity of Darwinian Evolution?”
- A: Yes. As if quotations prove (or even mean) anything at all, these are the same ones that have been adequately answered on web page after web page since the dawn of the Internet and before. Unfortunately, every few years, an entirely
new generation of Junior Marketing Strategists for the Evangelical Christian movement enters high school, and their peers need desperately to be lured into the fold. And since said peers have yet to encounter the truth behind Evangelical Christianity’s
carnival barking, they make easy prey.
- Q: “Can the lifelong pursuit of science lead one to discover God?”
- A: Yes, one did undergo an experience he thought he had discovered what he now thinks is the standard Evangelical Christian deity. And naturally the story is worth a pretty pfenning in standard, generic Evangelical Christian
circles. Read it here. Of course. Then check the stats and see the percentage of biologists, etc, who buy the Christian myth of creationism. Yes, there are a few. But make sure you underscore, italicize, red-letter, and all-caps the word “few”!
- Jack T Chick Remember the Chick Comics, the Chick Tracts, the ubiquitous agit-prop? Yes, this is the official Web presence for those insipid little things! (You know them well!) And when you find the place where author
and artist Jack Chick admits how he originally got the idea for these things, that is, whom he emulates in writing, publishing, and distributing them, your hair will stand right up on its end!
- Jesus Visions at Conyers The Shrine of Our Loving Mother
- Cross Search (Christian Resourse Search Engine)
- Landover Baptist Church (including their Declaration of the right to discriminate)
- The Flat-Out Truth (Flat Earthers)
- The Earth Is Not Moving Marshall Hall: “Today’s cosmology fulfills an anti-Bible religious plan disguised as ‘science’. The whole scheme from Copernicanism to Big Bangism [sic]
is a factless lie. Those lies have planted the Truth-killing virus of evolutionism [sic] in every aspect of man’s “knowledge” about the Universe, the Earth, and Himself.” Wha...?
- The Flat-Earth Bible
- The International Flat Earth Society (talk.origins archive) This is an archive of discussions regarding a group called The International Flat Earth Society, who claims to be “the
oldest continuous Society existing on the world today.” (They date their group’s founding from the alleged creation of the world [according to a literal reading of some but not all passages in Genesis].) The reproduction of the Society’s
welcome flyer, sent to all inquirers, is a real hoot. “Please do not send us feedback to tell us that the Earth is a sphere; we are already aware of this fact. Because our feedback system has been overburdened with disgruntled readers who apparently
must complain to someone, we have taken the liberty of disabling the feedback links from this page.” –from the Disclaimer
- Net Moses (Internet filtering software for Fundamentalist Christians)
- Christian Resources about Homosexuality and AIDS Front for Exodus International.
- The Fourteen Steps of Homosexuals Anonymous As if homosexuality is a disease. Hey! As if alcoholism is a disease, not simply a behavior, a form of self-indulgence.
- God Hates Fags
- The Tough Guys “I was a heroine addict” (etc).
- Yeah, right! Some tough guy! What’s so “tough-guy” about being at the beck and call of an inanimate substance!
- Show me the young man who takes whatever job he can find, no matter how degrading, because that’s what it’s going to take to feed his loving wife and children till he makes it through night school. That’s my kind
of tough guy, to be sure!
- Way too many “nevergonnabes” from Christian families have heard the staged testimonials of these so-called tough guys, and then decided (in their own very human sense of naïveté) to emulate those losers the first
chance they get!
- Guess what, guys?
- When you “hit bottom,” as they say, you don’t always “bounce back” like you’d expect.
- More often than not, you simply go “SPLAT!”
- Breakpoint (Chuck Colson)
- Stand to Reason "Be a Clear-Thinking Christian!" –the oxymoronic slogan of yet another apologetics web site, designed, like all the tens of thousands of others, not to convert atheists but rather to
keep Christian teens safe in the fold. Even most unsophisticated atheists can see through the clap-trap that is these apologies for the muddled-thinking of the core principles of the Evangelical Christian movement.
- Thomas Moore's Creation / Evolution Reference Database Definitely NOT neutral, as claimed.
- Scientific Materialism, Intelligent Design, and the Cosmological Argument
- Science, Naturalism and Origins A creationist book sales pitch. The link says, “Read the comments of scientists and educators” but each man listed has himself written at least
one book stumping for Evangelical Christianity’s pet creationism doctrines. (Hosted on CompuServe.)
- Creation Science At last, an honest one, who tells you, up front, that they’re biased as all hell!
- “Welcome to the Creation Science home page! Here you will find many resources related to the study of origins and science from a creationist perspective. Take a look at our Basics of Creation Versus Evolution show. It will give
you a good understanding of the creation message.”
- Origins of the Universe Phillip E. Johnson. Now he's saying that randomness itself is necessarily designed. Of course it is, when your job is to keep the teenagers in America’s Evangelical Christian families
from wandering astray of the fold.
- Center for Scientific Creation A scientifically created front for the book, “In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood” (7th Edition) by Dr. Walt Brown. Copyright ©1995-2005,
Center for Scientific Creation. More young-Earth creationism.
- Creation Research Society Duane T. Gish, Henry Morris, et alii, the granddaddys of modern young-Earth creationism.
- “Rest” in nothingness, Dr Henry Morris, 1918-2006. It's been real!
- Institute for Creation Research Establish your online account today! Still more young-Earth creationism.
- Catastrophism: The Emerging Science of Origins Shades of Velikovsky. (Am I seeing things, or are all these religions putting on the pretense of being scientific? Why don’t
they just leave it alone, pursue religion, and leave science to scientists!?)
- Weird Research, Anomalous Physics Check their Weird Science Of The Week links page!
- Hot Air Home of The Annals of Improbable Research: “Research that makes people laugh and then think.”
- The Institute for New Energy A whole new twist on the perpetual motion machine: not only does it want to drop a cookie onto our machine, but the moment we say “No,” our browser croaks! Be thou
forewarned. ··· cookies ··· makes our browser (Sea Monkey 1.0) crash ···
- The Enigma Project "a documentation of the Paranormal": Cryptozoology; Fortean Events; Geological and Archeological Anomalies; Mysterious Lights; Pointy Hats; Parapsychological
Phenomena; UFOs; TEP Field Excursions; The Flatwoods, West Virginia, Monster Festival, 2002. Definitely not from Newcomerstown, Ohio.
- Weird Science Not an old Oingo Boingo song, to be sure. “... it peaks our curiosity ...”
- The Spam Cam Watch meals made with Hormel® Spam™ rot and decompose!
- The Spam Cam The SPAMera is a home-made camera constructed out of a Spam Can in February, 2006! What’ll they think of next?
- Spam Trivia If all the World's humans consumed one Spamburger each night, how long would it take to deplete a supply of Spam the size of amount manufactured
since its inception? and how many times would that supply, still in cans and laid end-to-end, stretch around the Earth's Equator? What is Spam’s percentage of real ham to “pork byproducts”? Forget about fat and carbs, a single can of Spam
contains how many days’ allotment of sodium for recommended an adult?
- The Hormel Spam Museum Address: 1937 Spam Boulevard, Austin, Minnesota, 55912. “This is no movie, this is real!” –The Firesign
- Don't miss Spam Jam 2006, “an event of historical proportions,” they toll us!
- The SPAM Conspiracy “40+ years of Government Coverups Unmasked.”
- “Much of the information was covertly supplied by special agent Richard ‘Spam-Meister’ Dotie and the rest was provided via channeling a trans-dimensional 5th density Pleiadean entity referred to as O.H. Spmm.
- Christian Answers to Islam
- The Watchman Fellowship, Inc. Christian anti-cult ministry
- Walk Away from Fundamentalism Once an anti-“cults” effort, they now focus exclusively against fundamentalism.
- History’s Most Powerful Body- and Mind-Control Cult
- The Cult of The Honorable Mention ··· cookies ···
- .ex-cult archive
Positive Atheism Magazine does not recommend any of these sites. Since no filtering software prevented you from reading this notice, we take it for granted that you are quite competent to take care of yourself in this regard: you certainly don't
need our advice. We list these sites as a courtesy, hoping (possibly) to further enhance your enjoyment, awareness, and understanding. We also feature the "(PAM Pick!)" which indicates web sites that impressed us (the last time we visited).
The "(PAM Pick!)" is a rater of Web sites, pointing to impressive uses of the Internet as a medium; the "(PAM Pick!)" speaks to the site owners' work, rather, it speaks mainly to the webmaster’s use of the Internet as a medium to accomplish
*** NOTE: If you find that one or more of these URL listings is out of date (i.e., if you've tried on several different
days) please drop me a line and I will investigate and, perhaps, hide the listing. Three asterisks (***)
means that I have had trouble and am still investigating (read: still hoping). Some are simply matters of awaiting e-mail replies from the site owner over mistakes, etc.
We do not list sites which restrict access to their material for any reason. (This does not include log-in sites: just because we can't beat 'em doesn't mean we want to imitate 'em.) We do not list sites which treat certain readers differently from other
readers (not responding to certain letter writers does not count). One example is, of course, the pay-to-enter site, including those who do this under the guise of "Members Only." Another example is (get this) the site that won't let you
in if you use a certain brand of Internet browser. Another site, created by a stunningly arrogant specimen of self-flattery, shuttles the reader off to a special page containing a pompous lecture on the superiority of her web site over the site you just left
-- the site whose link you clicked to get to her site! (Jeezis! What next!?). We do not list sites like this at all. If you see any such sites listed here, please contact us. For now, this does not include register-to-enter sites, simply because
if we did, our Web Guide would be all of one page long. We nevertheless frown upon this and similarly intrusive Internet practices.
We do not link to (but reserve the right to list) web sites whose creators have copied and posted, without their permission and against their wishes, the hard-wrought online art and advocacy of our volunteers and our allies. Those who do this for prestige
are as dispicable as those who are in it for the money. We recently expanded this ban in the creation of the Positive Atheism Dark Mark. Those who have earned the Positive Atheism Dark
Mark have, in our view, earned the contempt of any who practice the ethical philosophy of Positive Atheism described on our web site. These have gone out of their way to be uncooperative; it's this added arrogance that is the reason for the Dark
Mark, not the use of the material. We have no reason to think that "there's magic in the air," that there's a Supernatural Sugar-Daddy spooning out sweets and delicacies to His chosen few. But do not sit and wonder why so very few people
take the message of atheistic self-sufficiency seriously -- not when a handful of atheists turn around and behave as if the hard work and precious possessions of their allies are theirs for the taking.
We warn about flickering banners and other intense animation because some have health problems that can be adversely affected by these things. PAM is and always has been beaucoup Accessibility conscious. We warn about java (etc.) errors likewise because
we are into accessibility, but mostly because some systems croak when such errors occur; better to be safe than sorry, we say!
Listings on this page do not necessarily imply endorsement by Cliff Walker, any "Positive Atheism" Associates, or the Internet Infidels.
Listings on this page certainly do not imply endorsement by Cliff Walker or Positive Atheism.
Just have fun with it: that's all it's for, okay?