DNA Disproves Evolution
And Favors Creation
[name suppressed]

Graphic Rule

From: Positive Atheism <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: Beta Tester <suppressed>
Subject: Re: pa-via_q_and_a:_atheism_and_outlook
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 2:43 AM

These are merely statements.

The sentence, "An invisible leprauchan lives in my Chicago Cubs hat" is a statement, but it proves nothing.

Please make your case.

But you don't tell us where we are wrong about the Christian religion. You don't pull any statements we have made and demonstrate where we are mistaken. Again, this is just a statement with no case to back it up.

Wha -- !?

We assume this is a request to suppress your name -- and based on this and your other letter, we understand why you would want us to do this! However, you wrote to a magazine, and thus this letter is now the magazine's intellectual property. (That's what it's called, in copyright lingo: "intellectual property." The term intellectual, however, does not reflect our analysys of your statements.) Since we now own your letter, we have every right to post or redistribute it in any way we see fit. In your case, your letters just joined one of the largest (and most hilarious) collections of anti-atheist drivel on the Internet.