From: L. Turner
To: Positive Atheism <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: WCOTC Information
Date: Friday, July 16, 1999 2:46 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry about our Church. No, we do not describe ourselves as atheists. Our race is our religion and we place Nature's laws at the forefront of our lives. We do not "worship" anything, whether it is "God" or any other unproven pie in the sky entity. We do not "worship" Nature either, for to worship anything is demeaning. We simply say that Nature has laws against racial mixing and that the White Race is Nature's Finest. By placing Race as central to our lives as our religion, we stay in line with these eternal laws and from that, all good things flow. Below is a general informational letter we are sending now updating everyone on our website and other gen. information. Thanks again and we hope this has clarified our position for you. RAHOWA!

-wcotc

Racial Greetings,

Thank you for your letter to Reverend Matt Hale, Leader of the World Church of the Creator. ...

[The rest is a form letter and membership application.]