Atheism In India
Debashis Mukherjee

Graphic Rule

From: Positive Atheism <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Debashis Mukherjee"
Subject: Re: Atheism_in_India
Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 9:29 AM

Thank you for your letter. It is always good to see that people are reading the India material, because I have had to type it in by hand. This is a lot of work and I do not like to think it is for naught.

Atheist Centre is not affiliated with our organization except that they have granted us permission to be their official web presence. Their address is correct, but I do not think their phone number is correct. Perhaps you could help me find their new phone number.

Our "organization" is just a one-man operation.