Modest Error in Lewis's
'The Ten Commandments'
Miguel Camarenas

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Michael G. Kramer"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Thursday, June 08, 2000 7:21 PM

I would like a source for this information. If I can get a source, I will place an Editor's Footnote within the text (not linked as an endnote) making the correction. As it stands, Lewis quotes Lea, and I don't have access to Lea's book (they want over $100 for a copy at the bookstore down the street).

I will post your correction in the Letters section, and if I can get a source, will insert the information as a note within the text of the book.