'The Great Quotations
on Religious Freedom'
Reid Ahlbeck

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Reid Ahlbeck"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Monday, June 05, 2000 7:14 PM

I might be able to get you a photocopy of mine. Its spine is shot from the scanning, and so it would not further endanger it to photocopy it. The other problem is where is it? I don't see it at the first glance of my library, so it may be in this or that cardboard box.

Also, check out any fine used book store (not just some two-for-one paperback store) in your area, and they should have a list of all the books ever printed, who published it, etc.

Finally, most public libraries will search neighboring libraries for books. University of California's library system is mammoth, and might even compare with the Library of Congress. I've seen stuff there that no bookseller has ever seen or heard of (nor do they have it listed in their catalogues and price guides). Most large universities have extensive libraries. This would be your easiest bet.