Problem With Quotes
Page: Butt Calluses!
Bobbi Needham

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Roberta "Bobbi" Needham"
Subject: Found some old letters
Date: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 3:02 AM

I came across a whole folder of old letters I never got around to posting. You might get a kick out of this one!
http://www.positiveatheism.org/mail/eml9541.htm

I re-upped your subscription for another six months. Thanks for remaining active on the forum for all these years.

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Bobbi Needham"
Subject: Re: Found some old letters
Date: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:21 PM

If sly rhymes with nice guy, then you got me pegged! If I was in it for the money, if it had to make it or break it, I'da closed this thing down by April of '99. However, this is my hobby: it's much easier on my eyes than building model airplanes and much easier on my back than playing flag football.

The six months is still paid for because that's what I do when people contribute material.

Perhaps you could send me some photos of your car.