Ten Commandments
Section Raises Questions
Joe Baker

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Joe Baker"
Subject: Re: PA-via_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 5:58 PM

The answer (at least the answer I sought when I was calling people I didn't know "brother") was clear: the Bible is not what it's cracked up to be, and certainly not to be trusted as a guide for living. It was more than just the questions raised that did it for me. However, it would never have happened had I not seen the false nature of the claims made by the Bible (not to mention the false claims made about the Bible by its adherents).

Reply revised: December 23, 2002