Seeks 'Marjoe' But
Discovers Positive Atheism
G. L. White

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Smoke Hill Farm"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Friday, December 24, 1999 3:56 AM

The Marjoe piece is probably the most common way that those searching for something stumble upon our website. I get more letters asking where to find a copy of Marjoe than any other single question; naturally, I don't post most of these inquiries. [Note that Positive Atheism Magazine recently received a copy of Marjoe in the mail, sent to us by a reader who deals in rare videos. Copies do exist! -- August 18, 2000.]

I have heard of a Works of Voltaire that consists of at least 88 volumes (and you notice I didn't say "Complete Works" as we are not sure about a lot of the material because of all the pseudonyms he used and all the times he denied having written something simply to save his head from rolling, but he definitely was the most prolific writer in history). Perhaps a library or a university in your area has it, or maybe a smaller set exists.