Some Atheists Are
As Bad As Christians
[unsigned]

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Radios In Motion"
Subject: Re: About your website ...
Date: Thursday, August 24, 2000 6:56 AM

Twain was not an atheist. He wasn't too keen on Christianity, but he wasn't a flat-out atheist.

I pay for this project out of my pension, and a few people send donations to receive the print edition, but I don't really need the money. This month, I put out my 60th consecutive monthly issue of the print edition. That's five years of doing this. I dare you to find the page that asks for money. If you want the print edition, you'll find the page that tells you how to get it.