From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org> To: "Steve Locks"
Subject: Re: The source for "Kill them all: God will sort them out"
Date: Friday, September 01, 2000 5:41 PM

Okay, thanks!

I got the Abbot on our Scary Quotes page, but not the citation or the original. I'd forgotten that this was on our FAQ -- and actually had forgotten that this work in progress was posted unfinished. Note 2A was a note to myself to develop the piece further. This quotation is also mentioned in Joseph Lewis's monumental work, The Ten Commandments, which is probably where I remember it from.

I will post your information in our Scary Quotes section, and try to remember to finish the FAQ section. (So little time; so much to do!)

Please note that the URL you provided for the Abbot story returns a "No DNS Entry" error. I'll leave it up for now in case my server has an erroneous list.

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Steve Locks"
Date: Saturday, September 02, 2000 6:20 PM

Thanks for this!