In Order To Avoid
Getting Lynched
Clemens Grueter

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Clemens Grueter"
Subject: Re: I have a dream - and a question.
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 12:37 PM

I don't think anybody will get lynched, even in the Deep South. Our big problems are not those that a visitor would feel, but a resident -- a second-class citizen. Oregon and Washington have the highest per-capita of atheists, though we are not nearly as active as atheists elsewhere, who must be active in order to remain above water.