From:"Positive Atheism Magazine"
To: hwml
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Sunday, October 29, 2000 12:50 PM

I summarize it in the word appearance: the angels only appear to be there. I have every reason to think they are not actually there.

All such claims that I have investigated are highly suspect, and I'm sure I've encountered the most convincing of the claims. If anyone came up with a convincing case for the existence of angels, I would believe. Just like there exists a convincing case that the sun exists, so I believe that the sun exists, so would I believe in the existence of angels should I encounter sufficient reason to believe. But for now, I must relegate these tales to the realm of supersition.

graphic rule