I Only Pray Someday
You Will Love Him Back
Elizabeth W H

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Elizabeth W H."
Subject: Re:
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2001 7:39 PM

How do you know this? What led you to this conclusion?

And how can I know this?

Finally, why is this so important that you would tell it to me? Why do you want me to agree with you on this matter?

"The pew cannot reply to the pulpit,
you know;
it has just to sit there and take it.
If there is any harm in this,