Congratulations
From Mexico
Jorge Alvelais

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Jorge Alvelais"
Subject: Re: Congratulations from Mexico
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2001 6:12 PM

I once lived in Las Playas de Tijuana, and used to spend a lot of time drinking Corona in La Plaza Santa Cecilia. The Coronas had a bottle opener on the bottom of each bottle. That's what I love about Mexican culture! Such ingenuity!

However, my ability to translate into Spanish is severely limited.

A fellow in Czechoslovakia once started translating our Quotations section into Czech, but that's gone now.

I think the Quotations section would be a good start, though; and if someone is willing to do the translation, I'd support it. I also have a section in our Web Guide which covers International websites, including those in languages other than English.