Urine in His Cheerios?
James Beecham

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "James Beacham"
Subject: Re: Urine in One's Cheerios
Date: Sunday, January 14, 2001 7:35 PM

Maybe he thinks I'm the one who convinced him to quit smoking yesterday.

Discordians at least tend to have a sense of humor about it, and always have a point to make: this guy's just being gratuitous.

Besides, have you ever read the list of ingredients on a box of Cheerios? I mean, trisodium phosphate is what we used to swab the deck with -- until the EPA banned it as being bad for the environment! Maybe that's what makes them stay crunchy even after you pour on the milk! At least urine, according to my friends who are into kinky sex, is sterile. I still won't be indulging any time soon. I'll stick to my Cheerios.

Cheerio!