G. A. Wells And That
Old Josephus Chestnut
Martin Horton

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Martin Horton"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Friday, January 26, 2001 7:20 PM

I have no problem with that. The source for the information is, for the most part, the G. A. Wells' books which I think are mentioned. Remember that only the more dishonest Christian apologists resort to the Josephus ruse, and that most Christian scholars throughout history have written this part off as fiction from the Eusebius era.