From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Friday, February 02, 2001 6:16 PM

My only response to this might not help you sleep. I wear a lapel button on my Cubs hat which says, "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

However, the late composer Frank Zappa is quoted as having said: "Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?"