It's A Non-Event
-- Fiction
Heinz Puppe

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org> To: "Heinz Puppe"
Subject: Re: PA-via_Q_and_A:_Walk_Equals_Talk
Date: Friday, February 16, 2001 7:03 PM

I say that to assert that no Jesus existed is to carry it too far. We can, with confidence, say that the attempts to show that he did exist are stretches at best. We can also show the mythical origins of much of the Christian system of reality. But to assert that no Jesus existed is to carry it way too far -- even G. A. Wells has stated as much in one of his more recent books.

Added: March 3, 2001

Graphic Rule