Yeshua And His Symbols
Paul Bryant

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Charlie Warren"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2001 11:47 PM

I have heard the claims for the existence of Yeshua and Yahveh, and have seen the pointy hats and the chromed plastic fish escutcheons, but none of the claims sound very convincing to me.

Thus, I remain an atheist.

If you have some compelling arguments, I'd be interested in considering them, but I am not interested in simple lists of statements and assertions -- only well-reasoned arguments.