Praying For The
'Unhappy' Webmaster
[unsigned]

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: Big_List_Of_Quotations
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001 6:55 PM

1. Why would you announce to people that you don't even know that you would perform this extremely personal religious ritual on our behalf? Don't you think that's somewhat rude? Does it not send the message that you think you are superior to us? How is this behavior distinguished from bigotry?

2. Just why do you think we are unhappy? Is this a hallucination on your part?

The only unhappiness we express here is our unhappiness with being the victims of intrusive religion. Perhaps you would be willing to think of ways for theists to make their religious expressions less intrusive?