Documenting
Church Atrocities
Randy

From: "Randy"
To:"Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: church atrocities
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2001 11:51 AM

Hello Cliff,

I was wondering if you know of any resource that documents the atrocities that the church has committed against non believers. Kind of a "Foxes Book of Martyrs" in reverse. Hey, that's an idea. You could start a page on your web site: "Cliffs Book of Martyrs". Maybe something that expounds on the crusades, the inquisitions, on up to the present. I'm just fascinated at what horrible things people will do in the name of their religion. Thanks.

Randy

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Randy"
Subject: Re: church atrocities
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2001 12:53 PM

We have Lecky's book, Rationalism In Europe, online -- all 800 bloody pages.