Evidence That
No Creator Exists
Johan Grahn

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Johan Grahn"
Subject: Re: Evidence that god doesn't exist.
Date: Saturday, April 07, 2001 8:58 PM

Or, as Robert Anton Wilson asked, "Is God a Dope? or Just Plain Clumsy?"

And as the dentist who did my root canal pointed out, who in their right mind would put extremely sensitive nerves in the center of a tooth?

That evolution used only hindsight in her design of the human body is an entire study -- starting with my spinal column (designed to be horizontal), and continuing on to the canals leading to my ears (designed, again, for my head to be looking downward and my neck to be somewhat horizontal), and on to the fact that my urinary tract wraps around my prostrate (before we became warm-blooded, when it was still okay for the testicles to be internal organs), and on to my eye, which has the photosensitive cells placed behind the nerves and blood vessels -- as with all but a few species, such as the squid, whose eyes evolved independently of those of almost all other organisms.