Hubris And Bigotry
Don't Prove Atheism
RJ

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "RCJ21483"
Subject: Re: Response to: 'Satan' Speaks: Is That So?
Date: Monday, April 16, 2001 11:36 PM

"Satan" is a young, enthusiastic activist who (like many of us when we're "on duty") makes some of the mistakes that others of us wish nobody on our side would ever make. I say this only because I'm sure I make my own share of mistakes that others of us wish nobody on our side would make. In fact, I'm sure some of us wish you hadn't made the mistake of criticizing a fellow-atheist at work (I've been nailed for that one more than twice).

It's not as if there are any books out there on The Proper Way to do this. Our Forum is all about learning and experimenting. If I hadn't been posting Matt's material here, we wouldn't have it to examine and to compare his approach with how we think it ought to be done.

So, I posted his shtick (he seems to do this for its humor value, more than anything). And I'll post your response, cross-link the two, and trust that those who read that far will be sharp enough to make up their own minds -- or to remain open about it.