Message For
Future Suicide Terrorists
Alan Ganem

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "alan ganem"
Date: September 23, 2001 6:13 AM

I suspect that if the terrorists blow up enough of our people, then those charged with protecting our people just might include listening to the terrorists' complaints as one of several possible ways of getting the terrorists to stop blowing up our people. Unfortunately, I think the terrorists we're dealing with are more into retaliation than anything else. Also unfortunately, I think those charged with protecting our people tend to enjoy competitive sports and would consider it more fun to engage in various forms of chest-pounding than it would be to listen to the complaints of terrorists, even if doing so could potentially save the lives of their own family members -- and even their own voters! Such is life among the tribes of domesticated primates who dominate this back-woods boondocks of a planet!*

Note: *Imagery lifted from Robert Anton Wilson, Schrödinger's Cat.