An Individual Reply For
Each Reader Who Writes
C. M. Moretti

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "C.M. Moretti"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: September 14, 2001 12:28 AM

I repeat the answer to questions raised each time they are raised. I prefer to give a personal response to each writer, and will rewrite that answer no matter how many times it gets asked. This not only helps me hone my ability to express these views, but also assures the reader that at PAM you are getting individual attention.

One more benefit, many read our Forum as if it were a regularly published journal, with new readers constantly jump on board. So by stopping by PAM regularly for a few months, one may hear just about everything we have to say on those major topics that keep getting discussed. Established readers can also use a refresher or even benefit from seeing a question answered differently from the way it was last time.

We are here for the benefit of atheists, but we do not distinguish or differentiate between theists and atheist who write to us: all get the same service from us and all are held to the same standards of conduct (as if this ought to be a problem, but unfortunately it is a big problem here).