What If Your Wrong?
Dan Fales

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Dan Fales"
Subject: Re: FORUM_My_De-Conversion_Story_9371
Date: October 12, 2001 2:06 AM

About what?

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Dan Fales"
Date: October 12, 2001 4:57 PM

Who said, "There is no god"? Who said, "There is no Tooth Fairy"? I don't get your point!

If there is a god, then why is that fact not obvious?

And even if there is a god, what is it to me?

The way you're acting makes me wonder if I just did something monumentally stupid like pee my pants or eat a bug or something like that.

What's the big? Why would you, a complete stranger, write to me, being all cryptic and spooky and derogatory like this?

I give: what's cooking?