Georgia Town Erects
Blank Plaque for Atheists
Bryan

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Bryan"
Subject: Re: Seeking Resources For Secular Home Schooling
Date: October 17, 2001 3:18 AM

Are they really doing this? Is this supposed to be their idea of fairness or dignity or some similar thing?

Sounds more like a new spin on the same old Christian greed that keeps rearing its ugly head in American politics: they cannot be satisfied with having the public erect two monuments to their own private religious views, but they also gotta degrade our views at our expense as well!

Maybe they're not laughing at us, but are simply laughing with us. Remember that one from when we were kids? Perhaps we should learn to laugh along with them. Ready? Remember, now, it's three quick ones, followed by two slightly longer ones.

Ready? Begin:

Very good!

Now we don't have to think of this as a derogatory slur of some kind!