Leave You Alone? No!
I've Come To Bug You!
Ben Piper

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Ben"
Subject: Re: website
Date: August 25, 2001 1:43 AM

That's very "Christian" of you -- as they used to say.

You mean to tell me that without even knowing me, you can tell what's going on in the privacy of my own mind? I always thought mine was the final word on what goes on in there. Nevertheless, my open challenge to theists to provide me with evidence calls you a liar. Now that you have lied to me about this, I really don't have any reason to trust you on matters that aren't as easy to verify as what's going on in my own mind.

Try this one: the Christian volcano god's name is "Jealous":

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God."
    -- Exodus 34:14

Again you lie: I have read the Bible cover-to-cover twelve different times, plus other partial readings over the past 30 years.

My response to the invitation to "debate" Bob Enyart is posted on our web site for all to see. I'm not going to repeat it for you here, mainly because your lack of candor has evaporated any respect I may have had for you had you been more honest with me.

Have a nice life. As far as I can tell, it's the only one we get.

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Ben" <benj@bellsouth.net>
Cc: <abuse@bellsouth.net>
Date: August 25, 2001 2:48 AM

Since you choose to be neither honest nor polite, we insist that you send no more e-mail to our domain.