Checking The Web:
The Onion And The Crusades
Nolan Worthington

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Nolan Worthington"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: October 22, 2001 12:59 PM

Yeah, Thanks!

That "God Clarifies Don't Kill Rule" is, in my opinion, their best by far. We've received more copies of it than all other Onion pieces combined (and we get a lot). But this one piece, I think, earns them a rightful place in history -- that is, if there's any future for us to be "history" in respect to!