Response To
'Individual Activists' Reply
David Eller

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "David Eller"
Subject: Re: Atheist Organizations
Date: August 31, 2001 9:01 PM

Thanks for this!

Part of our goal in this (as stated in the masthead of the print edition) is to start such discussions. Our goal in challenging the group scene is to see the people who defend it at least come up with some strong reasons to justify it, rather than what is happening in Oregon among some of the Symposia participants, anyway, simply presupposing that the concept of atheist groups is a valid one.