Keep Up The Good Work
Geoff Parsons

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "geoff"
Subject: Re: atheism saves
Date: August 28, 2001 9:16 PM

Thanks for this! Your story is real cute!

If you have any ideas, let me know. These all came about because current events forced me to stop remaining silent on the issues. If you see something on our web site that you think would look nice as a printable PDF handbill, or if you see something that would make a neat two- or three-fold pamphlet, point it out and I'll see what we can do with it.

I'd like to get some bumper stickers going as well, but despite unprecedented web traffic, the money only trickles in to the point where I still pay fully half the bills even on good months (and more on off months).