If It's The Holy Spirit,
Why Do They Tire?
James Mathew

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "James Mathew"
Date: October 29, 2001 5:50 AM

I'm certain that they have some sort of explanation for this, though I cannot for the life of me think of what that might be (my mind doesn't work like that).

Even if they don't have an explanation for it (yet), I'll bet they still do. That is, if there's no "official" explanation, then whoever you ask will make something up for you -- right on the spot! Those kinds of minds tend to be quite adept at filling in the blanks at a moment's notice whenever anything resembling doubt arises. At least, that's what I think -- as an on-the-spot, just-made-something-up kind of response!