Missing Out?
Or Is This A Typo?
[unsigned]

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: Does_Your_Atheism_Impact_Your_Outlook_On_Life_9907
Date: December 27, 2001 4:15 AM

This is very vague. Please make yourself more clear.

You sound as if you're claiming to know a lot more about me, personally, than you probably do; thus, my first impression of what you might be saying cannot be accurate (giving you the benefit of the doubt, anyway). Since nobody in their right mind (at least, nobody with a respect for honest discussion) would ever tell complete strangers personal things such as what they are or are not missing in their lives, I will assume that you meant to say something different and got caught up in a typo, or something like that.

Thus, if you'd check your punctuation, etc., and make yourself more clear, we might be able to engage in a dignified conversation (as that is what this Forum is supposed to be all about).

Finally, there's nothing wrong with signing your name at the bottom so we know who you are. I do it all the time. It's not like this is a Twelve-Step program or anything like that (though they make you tell them your name anyway -- even though it's called "Anonymous").