Where Do I Click
To Buy Crummy Merchandise?
Steve Marley

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Steve Marley"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: February 28, 2002 7:04 PM

We do have a link for subscribing to our crummy magazine, which is our only source of income. If you look on our Front Page, you'll find it; otherwise, good luck!

Actually, we are quite proud of the print edition (the 77th monthly edition is currently in progress, but is quite late due to illness and moving). We are so fond of the print edition that to us, the web site is, by comparison, an afterthought, meant mainly to support the magazine.

Admittedly, the web site got a little bit out of hand, but still, we love our magazine. If you live in the U.S., we'll be happy to send you a sample copy or three when we get a chance. Just tell us your snail mail address and you can try before you buy -- or, you can try and not buy at all! We don't care! We don't want you to pay for it unless (a) you like it or (b) you simply want to help pull the weight for the web site (the magazine being the only opportunity available for doing that).

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe