Christian Bigotry: Proof That
The Christian Godhead Exists?

Barry Forever

From: “Barry Forever”
To: “Positive Atheism”
Sent: March 05, 2002
Subject: 404 Proof That God Exists

If you know more than Einstein you have a chance of being right. Well really that isn’t even true because there is absolutely no chance that you are right.

Seek and you will find. See Revelation 3:20

Barry

GET FREE INTERNET ACCESS FROM [suppressed]!

From: “Positive Atheism”
To: “Barry Forever”
Subject: Re: 404 Proof That God Exists ? Yeah, Right!!
Date: March 05, 2002

Dear Mr. Forever:

We see that you claim to be a man of truth, Mr. Forever, and thus we wish you luck in your quest to distinguish what is real from what is phony. You’ll certainly need it, considering that you think you already know what’s up with everybody and everything, rather than admitting that you’d do well to read a web site’s FAQ section to see what they do and don’t believe before launching an embarrassingly wrong and thus dangerously bigoted tirade against the people who created the web page.

We also notice that you clicked this link from our “404 Page,” which asks readers to submit a compelling reason for us to believe that gods exist, thereby proving that you’re a bigot who wishes simply to menace your ideological opponents. Had you been a true follower of Christ, you would have been obedient to His Word, which commands you to:

[14] But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
[15] But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
[16] Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
    — First General Epistle of Peter, Chapter Three

Since we asked respondents to this link to provide us with a reason, and since the only thing even remotely resembling such a reason was sheer bigotry on your part, we will post this act of bigotry as the best reason you can come up with as to why we ought to consider the Christian faith as valid, truthful, and, most of all, worthy of training up our children to be fine, upstanding, honest, respectful, and respectable humans.

http://www.positiveatheism.org/mail/eml8525.htm

The answer to that question (Why should we take your religious claims seriously?) was what we sought (as is evidenced by the question on our “404 Page”), and — guess what!? — that very answer was what we found! You just showed upwards of a thousand readers this week alone where that is coming from!

And since your response is the rule rather than the exception, we will know, from first-hand experience, just how truthful is the Christian religion’s claim that Christ turns men into moral men!

Thank you for this information, as we consider it vital toward making decisions which may affect our futures.

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe

From: “Positive Atheism”
To: “Barry Forever” <barrybfl@juno.com>
Date: March 07, 2002

Form letter? I wouldn’t treat even people like you to the form-letter business!

Since I cannot fathom an individual being this stupid, I will therefore chalk you up as simply being simultaneously dishonest and one who appears to like to do little more than bother others.
           barrybfl@juno.com
onto our 505 list. Any further attempts to send e-mail from that address to any of our domains will delete them before we even get charged for the traffic and send those e-mails off into—