From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Julie Courtney"
Subject: Re: What?!
Date: June 03, 2002 3:34 PM

Why are you getting all excited?

What is your problem?

If God is real, then why have I never encountered a claim for His existence that holds water?

And if he would prefer to remain hidden (which, if He exists, appears to be the case), then why does it matter whether or not I think He exists?

What is your problem?

Why all the exclamation points?

I assume, then, that you'll answer all the above. ALL of them.

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe