Idaho Group Can Make
Anybody Believe In Groups
Barrett & Nicole Waggoner

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Barret & Nicole Waggoner"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: June 03, 2002 3:04 AM

Ah, thank you!

As you probably know, I am somewhat critical of the entire concept of atheist groups, but everything I've heard about that Idaho group always causes me to have second thoughts about second-guessing what I once thought might have been second-class!

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe