Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [unsigned]
Date: November 09, 2002 7:53 PM

Where? Where do I write of the "arrogance of ... all theists"? Where do I write this way about all theists in general without carefully pointing out that it is fundamentalism, not theism, which I find to display arrogance? (Or perhaps you take my polemic against fundamentalism personally?)

As soon as you come up with the URL or the publication and page number, then perhaps we can continue. Until then, the remainder of this unsigned letter will remain unread by me.

If you wish to rewrite this letter, dremoving all instances of slander and any other forms of falsehood, and then resubmit the result as a new letter, feel free to do so, because this particular dialogue is completed.

Seven years of service to people
    with no reason to believe