From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [unsigned]
Subject: Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christianity
Date: November 10, 2002 2:31 PM

Too chicken-shit to sign either of them, weren't you?

Quit flattering yourself!

Of course I won't drop everything to post your rude little dance! A person doesn't need to be very bright to understand why, either, because the reason is posted plainly, for all to see, at the top of our mail index. The same information also appears in our Guidelines for Submission.

Here's the deal, in gret beeg letters:

Transparent Spacer
Quote Graphic Rule EndQuote Graphic RuleQuote Graphic Rule End
Quote Graphic Rule

Grave illness has rendered me almost completely incapable of performing even the simplest of household duties (like putting on my socks or getting up out of a chair). This, of course, has put me way behind in my work here.

Quote Graphic Rule
Quote Graphic Rule EndQuote Graphic RuleQuote Graphic Rule End
Transparent Spacer

This is why I have posted the following, clearly, for anybody to see (anybody whose IQ is higher than that of a fence post, that is):

Transparent Spacer
Quote Graphic Rule EndQuote Graphic RuleQuote Graphic Rule End
Quote Graphic Rule

I am way behind on formatting and posting letters, to the point where I am backlogged by over 1,000 letter-pairs. (The reader's letter plus our reply equals a letter-pair.)

Quote Graphic Rule
Quote Graphic Rule EndQuote Graphic RuleQuote Graphic Rule End
Transparent Spacer

There it is: you can act like hundreds of other arrogant Christians who have written here, starting their letters off with rude and degrading remarks, and expecting us to read those remarks and forthwith cower in a corner as we acknowledge the rightness of your religion by giving you special priority.

Besides, you ass, you only sent it in less than two minutes before you sent this one!

Just for that, I'll post this one right away, to showcase what a liar for Christ you have played in your attempt to degrade atheists by making atheism appear to be an evil that it is not.

As that old Rock song goes: "If Jesus saves / Then he'd better save himself / From the gory glory seekers / Who use his name in death / Oh, Jesus save me!"

Seven years of service to people
    with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule 2Graphic Rule S3Graphic Rule 4Graphic Rule S5Graphic Rule 6Graphic Rule S4Graphic Rule 2Graphic Rule S4Graphic Rule 6Graphic Rule S5Graphic Rule 4Graphic Rule S3Graphic Rule 2