You Obviously Have
No Knowledge Of Truth
George Williams

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "george williams"
Subject: Re: TRUTHFULNESS..WHAT IS IT ?
Date: March 30, 2002 4:12 PM

Please read our guidelines for submission again.

We no longer take seriously any letters that are set entirely in ALL CAPS. Neither do we converse with people who come off as arrogant, insulting, and boorish. And railing against us for having said what we have never, ever said is another express lane to the Round File (it pays to read our FAQ first, rather than assuming that we conform to your own private hatred of those who, fortunately, are not like you).

If you are willing to retype it in the standard mixed case format like regular people use and to converse with us as human beings rather than in a demeanor that we would expect from a playground bully, we will be glad to address your concerns. In lieu of that, your thoughts, opinions, and ideas might as well live in our "Deleted Items" folder.

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule