From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Eric Roberts"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: November 24, 2003 11:15 AM

Isn't it fun to make atheists look like fools!

My web site is called "Positive Atheism." This fact is made clear in over 11,000 places on almost 7100 different files just by Home Page return links alone! One could easily quadruple that number in additional places where the name is mentioned in passing or used in titles and e-mail signatures, and the like.

Within this web site called, "Positive Atheism," lives an article titled, "Introduction to Activistic Atheism."

"Activistic atheism" is my alternative to the popularly touted concept of "atheistic activism," and I spend a small part of the article discussing the latter in assumed contrast. However, the article is a description of the former, a demonstration of it, if you will, not a simple repetition of its title.

Wish I could help you further, but there's no such thing as magic.

Eight years of service to people
    with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule