How Could You Say
There Is No God?
[unsigned]

The rows of dots are not indication of our having removed material, but were in the letter when we received it.

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [unsigned]
Subject: Re: "God" is make-believe
Date: March 08, 2004 6:09 AM

I was dying and didn't see diddly squat!

Please wake up from your delusions!

(Two can play at this!)

Shortest Graphic Rule

You mean to tell me that you want me to act on the hallucinations that occurred to you when your mind and body were so thoroughly impaired that your very life was actually slipping from your grasp!?

For you to contact me, a total stranger, and act as if you are so superior to me that you can begin your first letter to me by insisting that I abandon my core values, a lifetime in the development, and replace them with the values that you want me to hold -- in an e-mail (!) of all places -- and you didn't even sign (!!) the e-mail -- is an example of bigotry in its very essence!!

Shortest Graphic Rule

Have a nice life!

We have been given no valid reasons for thinking that we get to live any lives other than the one we're living now.

Eight-and-one-half years of service to