From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [unsigned]
Subject: Re: hello :)
Date: March 01, 2004 14:30

It is very easy to fling accusations such as this when you know you'll never be called upon to give any examples, isn't it?

How is it that you know to whom I do and do not choose to reply or what my criteria is for replying or not replying? Be sure to show your work, too! This is not an observation that was made by someone who's taken a very good look at our operation. Rather, this is an "observation" that was made by a man who was very recently asked never again to write to our domain due to his abusive treatment and his use of threatening language.

Since you didn't get it the first time, I will ask one more time before forwarding this entire dialogue to your free e-mail service's "Abuse" department and asking them to filter your account for us:

Please refrain from writing to this domain!

Got that?

Eight-and-one-half years of service to