Social Sciences Re-Interpreted:
New Atheist Paradigm Results

Joanne Brough

From: Joanne Brough
To: Positive Atheism
Sent: October 31, 2004 15:46
Subject: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index

"Positive atheism" is an ideal, but when our whole world-view and way of thinking has been molded by social theorists over the last two centuries and passed on to us and the rest of the world through our secular educational system, we do not have an atheistic public opinion.

Social theorists have been rationalizing all the while, trying to make social science both compatible with and reconciled to religion. That accounts for the confusion and inconsistencies in public opinion -- -the difficulty in achieving a consensus.

In my website, The New Society Agenda I the social sciences without any rationalizing and end up with an accurate, objective whole world view and way of thinking, a whole new (atheistic) paradigm or frame of reference.

Darso

Graphic Rule