Bitch Bitch Bitch
[unsigned]

Shorter Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism"
To: [unsigned]
Date: December 29, 2002
Subject: Positive Atheism Letters Section

Explain it to me one more time, would you? What is it that you were telling us about people who "bitch bitch bitch"?

Tell me: who was it that logged on to a web site, and what web site (targeted for which minority group) -- just to write a scathing, unsolicited, quasi-abusive letter, just to "bitch" about whom!?

Oh, yeah, that's right! I remember, now (it's been so long)!

If I'm too chicken-sh¡t to sign said abusive letter, then I'll never need to worry about the consequences of my hypocricy or my lack of candor! My social class, my fellow religionists, and those who share my concerns be damned by the bad example I have set, at least I'll never have to face the music (so to speak)! I'll never have to "get a life"!

And that's all that really matters!

(Signed)
Seven years of service to
    people with no reason to believe