From: "Positive Atheism"
To: "Max"
Date: April 04, 2003 3:40 AM
Subject: WebMaster: Positive Atheism Index

Your letter blithers terribly, so to speak. We have chosen not to even try to figure it out. People do well to write letters that have at least a semblance of sense to them. This letter just might hold our trophy for being the most nonsensical letter we have ever received.

We welcome you to give it another try -- from scratch, even -- if you want. Otherwise, we'll be happy to accept the above as your statement.

Seven-and-one-half years of service to

The row of dots was in the letter when we received it and does not indicate material removed.

From: "Positive Atheism"
To: "Max"
Date: April 05, 2003 11:56 PM

Which "lies, and nontruths" (your words)?

Please document these for us.

If you cannot or will not do this, then we expect an apology from you for slandering the authors of this web site.

If you will not do either, then we will have been given one more reason to keep our children as far away from the influence of the Evangelical Christian religion as is humanly possible, seeing as how we wish our children to grow up to become honest members of society, dignified citizens of this country, and constructive members of this species.

Seven-and-one-half years of service to